Chong Immigration Law PLLC
Find the right solution
Phone : 202-798-7328

July 2017 Archives

Green Cards and Birth Abroad

blog5.jpgFor various reasons, Green Card holders may choose to travel abroad to give birth. They may wish to be closer to family or they may prefer the healthcare in their home country. No matter the reason, following the birth of a child abroad, Green Card holders must take certain steps to ensure that their child can enter the US legally and obtain their own Green Card.

  • The Bar Association Of District Of Columbia
  • nglcc certified LGBTBE
  • American Immigration Lawyers Association
Email Us For A Response

Call Or Email Chong Immigration Law PLLC Let's Talk About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Chong Immigration Law PLLC
1629 K Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006

Phone: 202-798-7328
Washington Law Office Map